Saturday, August 11, 2007

Busy...Busy...Busy...

So many work to do yet so little time to do it... On Thursday I broke my own not-leeping record Xp I stayed awake for almost 24 hours just to do the social science take-home test... We were given 24 hours to complete the 1000 words essay... Completely out of her mind (the lecturer) Hey it wasn't easy ok!! So damn tiring... By 4 am, I was totally have no control of my eye lid... But I kept on tahaning... It was physically and mentally challenging... Usually my limit is 4 am... Never tried to stay awake the whole day... Well, now I can proudly say that I BOLEH!!! XD I went to bed around 7.30am and woke up once again at 12pm to attain a 2-hours Malaysian Study class... It felt like hell for getting up after a 4 1/2-hours sleep... Luckily my strong will managed to get me out of my bed... HEHE and then in the afternoon I went out to JUSCO Balakong to watch movie and met Kai Li there shopping with her mum... It was nice to see a familiar face after a long long long long... time.
Well, one thing for sure about stay up the whole day is that I NEVER WANNA DO IT AGAIN!!! NEVER EVER AGAIN!!!

No comments: