Saturday, October 13, 2007

Tagged!!!

Okay I've been tagged... =.=" so here goes...

Name 20 people you can think of at the top of your head. Don’t read the questions before you write, and tag 5 ppl to do the survey.

1) Bi Lin
2) Kevin
3) Jun Yet
4) Desmond
5) Alice
6) Pei Wern
7) Vanissa
8) Shi Wei
9) Kah May
10) Xiao Chiann
11) Kai Li
12) Kam Wai
13) Deric
14) Jhen
15) Dennis
16) Gates
17) Ah Chan
18) Farrah
19) Ei Lyn
20) Ching Yee



1) How did you meet 14? (Jhen)
Erm... we met in Nott Uni =) I think introduced by some engineering friends

2) What would you do if you haven’t met no. 1? (Bi Lin)
Well... if I never met Bi Lin, I would never have worked in Chinoz... I would not "cook
porridge" with her until my ear hurts when we were working in Chinoz back then... I would
not go out on thurs with her... and the list goes on ^.^

3) What would you do if 20 and 9 dated? (Ching Yee & Kah May)
Erm... I don't think that is possible... I will bet a million dollars that there is no way Ching Yee
and Kah May are ever going to date each other XP

4) Would 6 and 17 make a good couple? (Pei Wern & Ah Chan)
Yes... As the matter of fact, I think there is something on between them... *shhh*

5) Describe no.3. (Jun Yet)
First thing first, Jun Yet please do not get mad at me for whatever I am going to write next
okay =) Okay Jun Yet is a super nice person (coz he fetch me home hehe) but sometimes he
may be over-sensitive. Overall, he is a nice guy =)

6) Do you think no 8 is attractive? (Shi Wei)
Yup... well to those who do not know Shi Wei, she is a her although she looks like a guy...
*sorry*

7) Tell me about no. 7. (Vanissa)
She is a Sabah girl... My housemate... Pei Wern's roommate... A smart and
hardworking girl... Quite a nice personality...

8) Do you know anything bout no.12’s family? (Kam Wai)
Not much about his family... just know that he has a older sister doing accounting/medicine
*i think*

9) What is no 8’s favourite? (Shi Wei)
This is easy ^.^ Squash... Tennis... Manga... Anime particularly Bleach... Online games...

10) What would you do if 11 confesses that he/she likes you? (Kai Li)
Erm... *imagining now* give me some time... Erm I think that is not going to happen...
besides she has bf ad...
11) What language does 15 speak? (Dennis)
Chinese, Cantonese, English, Malay...

12) Who is 9 going out with? (Kah May)
No idea at all... not sure whether she is single or not...

13) How old is 16 now? (Gates)
18...

14) When was the last time you talked to 13? (Deric)
this thursday...

15) No. 2’s fav singer? (Kevin)
No idea but I know he likes heavy metal songs...

16) Would you date no.18? (Farrah)
Definitely NO... simply because I am not a lesbian X)

17) Would you date 4? (Desmond)
Probably... ^.^

18) Is 15 single? (Dennis)
Yup but not available...

19) What’s 10’s last name? (Xiao Chiann)
Chong

20) Would you ever consider being in a relationship with 11? (Kai Li)
OMG not again!!! =.=" once again I like to clarify that I am not a lesbian...

21) What school does 3 go to? (Jun Yet)
SMKAB... Monash University... kindergarden and primary school = not a clue...

22) Where does 6 live? (Pei Wern)
Taman Suria Jaya if I am not mistaken...

23) What’s your fav thing bout 5? (Alice)
She is quite a unique girl... practically loves everything about korean... a antenna-kindda-
short girl... it will take a good 5 minutes before she answer your question... quite a
nice target to teased coz she seldom get angry... wakaka

No comments: