"Ai Lyn, study hard okay?" This is what I always heard ever since I was a small girl. When I was much younger, I always study hard AS I WAS TOLD. BUT this doesn't work on me now. Come to think of it. I was never study for other's sake. I did it for MYSELF okay (although subconsciously) Therefore, I do not really like all those auntie uncle telling this to me. Why can't they tell me things other than STUDY HARD? For example, why not "be happy"? What about "stay healthy"? Doesn't all these things important? Why must it always be "study hard"??? My situation is just like the chinese new year advertisement by Yeo's. The grandma has been hearing "Gong Xi Fa Chai" from her grandchildren for years. Then there is this younger grandchild who wishes her to be healthy and that is what she wanted to hear! You see, this applies to my situation. All I want to hear is OTHER THAN STUDY HARD! Well I can see that it is pointless blogging my feelings here. My relatives do not know how I feel and they definitely do not have any access to this blog.
Thats it for now. Signing off...
Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment