Today I am suppose to have Maths exam from 4.30pm to 6pm. Then I am supppose to fetch my sis from school and have dinner together. Well this could have been a reality if only my car did not give me trouble again.
Right after my exam, I was in a hurry to leave uni but my car steering lock won't seem to open! After a few good try and not to risk breaking the key, I decided to call for help but then no one could come to my rescue T.T (most of my friends' handphones were off due to the exam earlier =.=') I had to walk all the way back to my room and asked my room mates to help me. But nothing seemed to help. We tried rubbing some oil on it but it still won't budge. STUPID STUBBORN LOCK!!!!!!
I even tried to drive the car with the lock on! It was embarassing as I had to drive my car around the campus with the lock on the steering wheel! I was practically driving like a person who doesn't know how to drive. In the end, I only manage to drive my car to my apartment. This had proven one thing that is steering wheel lock does work!!! You can't go too far with it on your steering wheel.
Then I asked help from the guard. Luckily, the brilliant guard uncle helped me to break the lock by using screwdriver only. Imagine a tool that you think would protect your car can be broken off with just a screwdriver and a few muscles. Well anyhow, I am glad that my lock is not tough in this case. Anyway my car had regain its freedom again!!! ^.^ Thank you! Thank you!
My broken lock...
Apparently this little small thing is the one that keep car thieves away and the one that causes me so much trouble. Well I guess it can retire now. LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment