Just got back from Terengganu. Having holiday for the moment... Thank goodness...
My comment on NS for now would be so far so good. Except for the LACK OF SLEEP, the FREQUENT EXPOSURE UNDER THE SUN and the STUPID RESTRICTION & LAWS inside camp.
I think they should at least let us sleep 8 hours a day. I mean that is the essential requirement for a healthy teenager right?! For the past 3 weeks, I've only been allowed to sleep 6 hours a day. What a TORMENT!!!
Well, I am not gonna further comment on the "sunbathing" part. Its just that it is causing pimples on my face. Errrr~~~
And then, there is this stupid restiction between girls and boys. Don't get me wrong. It is just so damn ridiculous to talk to a guy friend 3 steps away. Who the heck impose this stupid rule? Grrr... There is also another particular rule that annoys me -- wear long pants and kasut balut (no slipper allowed) in dewan makan. Every time I have to go out I have to change my shoes. So ma fan...
Well, that is for now... Later when I finish NS, I will treat you guys with lots and lots of pictures *grins*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment