Thursday, October 9, 2008

Ban Mee

Today went to eat ban mee with a bunch of uni friends... The shop is located in Pandan Indah, which is just near my place... Hmm... How come I didn't know of its existence before one... Pai seh pai seh stay so near also don't know... Hehe... At first I thought the ban mee is just the ordinary ban mee I used to in Broga... But then when the food came out, it was quite different from what I imagine it would be... There is egg on top and no "kicap"... Nonetheless, it was quite nice and quite filling too... Costed me RM5.30 for that bowl of ban mee, which in return gives me high satisfaction ^-^ Definitely will bring my family there... WAKAKA... Now I have more reasons to dine out... Xp

*sorry no pictures or rather picture yet... later will get from li ching...

1 comment:

desmondChua said...

ohhh!!????? tell me more!!!