Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Cup of Tea...

Finally...... I found my cup of tea!!! ^-^


Presenting... *drum rolls*

!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!




my current favourite drink ---> TEH TARIK!!!!
Its not only the content that I like, I think I have fallen in love with the cup as well!
Seriously, it tastes better when you drink from that cup instead of the cheap glass found in the mamak stores... Just by drinking from the cup gives me HIGH satisfaction! =) *Yeah I know its strange* However, the standard of the teh tarik is erm... How I wish there is an ISO standard on making teh tarik... Then I can enjoy the perfect teh tarik in a perfect cup Xp
Anyway I've been drinking teh tarik quite often these days... Its works like coffee for me (a very good substitute, I must say) since I hate drinking coffee. Feeling kindda stress lately no thanks to assignments... Hope this would end very soon so that I can do what I wanted to do or else I will feel very extremely depressed... But for now, I'll just have to settle for a nice cup of teh tarik...
By the way, I would like to wish my sis GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST for her SPM...
忍耐吧! You can do it!!!
振作吧!

路是自己选择要走的,要勇敢地走下去!!

No comments: