Sunday, January 11, 2009

Tagged by Aaron!!!

1. How much do you spend for clothes per month?
- How I wish I could go shopping every month!!! I think I only spend about RM200 a YEAR...

2. Who is more important to you?Friends or boy/girlfriend?
- I think currently the most important thing would be my FAMILY... As for the question, I think most probably boyfriend would be SLIGHTLY more important... Hehe...

3. How often do you think about committing suicide?
- Its true that I always complain about life but thinking of suicide??? NEVER EVER!!! Its not my nature to think about death especially after what I've been through... I learnt that your life is the most important thing in the whole wide world because losing it will cause grief to your friends and families... Besides, I plan to die of old age ^^

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
- To a certain extent... YES!!! but not on a day-to-day basis...

5. How many babies do you want?
- babies??? I think it depends... but 3 would be most ideal...

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
- Definitely YES!!! I've even seen the reflection of a rainbow... I was so fascinated by it and couldn't take my eyes off it...

7. What is your goal for this year?
- hmm... The very same one since last year or maybe last last last year that is to lose weight!!!

8. What kept you of being who you are?
- Fear... I guess... fear of being laugh at... fear of looking foolish in front of people... apparently I am not muka tembok...

9. What's a perfect girlfriend/boyfriend like to you?(List 10)
i) LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM!!!
ii) Stay with me when I am upset or depress (I don't need words of comfort... just sit with me...)
iii) Makes me happy all the time
iv) Share his thought with me no matter how lame is it
v) Willing to wait for me if I am ever so late
vi) Loyal
vii) Humble
viii) Thoughtful
ix) Sweet
x) Not ego

10. What are you really afraid of?
- Losing someone dear

11. What are your bad habits?
- What many don't know is that I have a habit of playing with my hair when I am asleep (subconsciously though >.<)

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people who hate you?
- Well, I am sorry that you hate me... Maybe we have mutual feelings as well...

13. State a random fact about yourself.
- I like to sleep alot!!! Thats for sure... LOLX

14. What does flying means to you?
- Flying on a broomstick?? (haha... I am currently rereading Harry Potter)
- One of my dreams is to fly in a hot air balloon... ^^

15. What do you crave for most currently?
- Mushroom soup served with garlic bread *YUM YUM*

16. Most unexpected gift you received so far and when?
- Okays I will not reveal it... but those who gave me the present must know this... It has something to do with Christmas and reindeers...

17. Describe the person who tagged you.Honestly.
- A ok ok guy? O.o

18. What have you done to yourself that makes yourself happy?
- SLEEP!!!
- EAT!!!
- Play games... Wakaka...

19. What will you become in another 10 years to come?
- Hope become an interior designer though...

20. If you can choose how you want to end your life,how would it be?
- If I can choose, I will never end my life myself... As I mentioned earlier, die of old age is my plan...

No comments: