Thursday, March 19, 2009

Double-shockness

OMG I just couldn't believe that Alexis Grace had been voted off American Idol :(
I totally like her blond hair with pink highlights and of cause her singing too from the start...
I am a big fan of hers ^^ I *heart* Alexis Grace!!! Thought she would at least make it right to top 5... Why wouldn't the judges save her? I was practically screaming when Ryan announced that Alexis Grace was the one who had to go... Sigh~~~





Speaking of shock, today on my way to uni, I witnessed a car accident... It happened around Pandan Indah... I was initially on the slow lane (there is only two lanes)... I overtook a lorry after the traffic light and right there in front of my eyes, I saw a motorcycle bang to the side of a car... The motorcyclist with her passenger fell on to my lane... It was just a few metres in front of me... If I was going any faster, I might not be able to break and avoid a second disaster... It all happened so fast!!! At a split second, I wanted to stay and helped out but then I didn't want to miss my tutorial... Is that selfish? As I change lane to avoid running into the motorcycle, I saw the one who was controlling the motorcycle was unconscious... But there was no blood... I was kindda relieved but I really truly feel sorry for the motorcyclist... I do hope she is ok... It didn't make any sense to me that a motorcycle would bang into a car... Maybe she was trying to avoid something??? Maybe she loss control??? Maybe it was the car's fault???

I thought hopelessly to myself: "There goes my motor license... Don't think I will ever dare to ride a motorcycle again (not that I ride it often too)... This incident has completely take away my confidence on riding a motorcycle..."

No comments: