I Can't is a quitter, I Don't Know is laziness, I Wish I Could is a wisher, I Might is waking up, I Will Try is on his feet, I Can is on his way, I Will is at work, I Did is now the boss. -Earl Cassel-
Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, Today is a gift, That's why it's called the present!!!
Ideas must work through the brains and arms of men or they are no better than dreams... -Ralph Waldo Emerson-
Live in the present, Remember the past, and Fear not the future, For it doesn't exist and never shall, There is only NOW... -The book of Eragon-
Face your past without regrets, Handle yout presense with confidence, and Prepare for the future without FEAR!!!
Life isn't a race. Take it slower. Hear the pace Before its over...
Nobody is nobody, but not everybody can be somebody!!!
1 comment:
show me nex time!! ailyn with elephant dance.. hmm.. shud be quite interesting.. hahaa
Post a Comment