Oh man!!! I still have about two weeks before I leave the comfort of my home to pursue my studies at Nottingham in Semenyih ( a very extremely ulu place) consider that I grew up in KL. No, its a REALLY ulu place.. Cant't bear the thought that I am going to study there plus stay there as well... No entertainment (have to go to kajang to find one) Sky ah why me???? why this university???? why this ulu place???? WHY??????????
Actually I should be grateful lar... being so lucky :-
1. being accepted in this nice university
2. and best of all I am totally fully sponsored except of course for accomodation (which is not so best about it)
3. can also ease my family's financial burden
Hope that in my 2nd year of degree, I could go to Nottingham in UK altough its not likely to happen but the thought of me going to UK just give me the thrill. Really hope that everything will go well after I begin my 4 years of study there... Anyway I will keep you guys posted... Just don't forget to remember me (kindda like that song) and don't forget to ajak me out oh!!! Most probably I will be free during weekends =)
Monday, July 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment