Friday, July 27, 2007
Uni life is FUN FUN FUN!!!! ^.^
Never thought that uni life would that fun... In the begining, I imagined nerdy people studying in their rooms, the house would be quite because every one is studying and since everyone is so busy studying, they don't even bother to talk to their housemates... but that is TOTALLY different compared to the reality... The reality is that we get along very well eventhough we know each other for about 2 short weeks... The reality is that we are not nerds as I imagined we would be... The reality is that we often chat until 3 in the morning with endless topics and the only reason we have to stop is we have classes early in the morning the very next day... Its like we have known each other for a long long long time... Life is never this fun when you are at home... Of course you have to sacrifice the comforts at home to live in campus (not that I am complaining ^.^) In campus, you can do watever yo want. No more nagging and nagging and nagging from your mum (sorry mum..) In campus, I am even exercising more... the long walk (about 5-10 minutes walk depending on how long your leg is XP) from my dorm to the class... the long walk again back to my dorm from classes... the not so long walk from my dorm to cafeteria for dinner and back to my dorm again... See, I do walk a lot... haha feeling so healthy now... XD Also, I have learn how to play squash with the excellent coaching from my housemates... When it seems that everything is so perfect, however, the swimming pool's depth is just 1.5 metres... =.=' I can hardly drown in it... (being 1.7 metres tall) Haha... My next goal is to learn how to play pool XD but the pool table is always and I really mean ALWAYS (24 hours a day) being occupied by the foreign students... Anyway, I kindda enjoy my life here eventhough the TV room is again ALWAYS full with students (we actually have to put up a fight to watch our show) but then again I have slowly learn to live my life without the existance of TV and internet... Now I turn my interest to guys (shhhh!!!) and cooking... We are planning to have a "cooking club" due to the limited choices of food in the cafeteria... We are planning to cook macaroni with mash potatos... hehe feeling very excited about it... It will be a good feast simply because I am a good cook... haha pai se pai se... oh and speaking of food, it totally angered me when we went to have lunch at Sahkey's Pizza in Leisure Mall... Total piss me off... Bad customer service and yet we have to pay 10% service charge... I think that they don't deserve it AT ALL!!! Well, the breadstix that we ordered never came even after all of us finished eating and we requested it to be "da bao" the dumb waitress didn't seemed to care at all... never say sorry for the delay of the food... so bad customer service... and then its kindda funny here, when we are half way back to UNiM, then only we realised that we forgot to bring the take away food back... Anyway the conclusion is that Shakey's Pizza SUCKS!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
hahaha i noe u tall lah... but i think mebbe d pool can cover me... mebbe til my eyes =D so shuang lah u... i no skoo yet.. which is kinda shuang too but without u to hang out with... its kinda borin sometimes T-T anyways get a cbox, gal!
eh i think i shud start skoo lah... i'm getting fatter n fatter... no no no... i must keep fit.... can't wait to see u btw... saturday ar!!! dun forget!
yalah tall girl ur uni life seems so fun!! got hot white guys(i'm not racist) a not? if yes must intro 4 me=p
aiyo voon big girl ad loo!!! always wan me to introduce white guys to her... haha fat hao XD
Post a Comment