Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Day of Frustration

Today is the most frustrated day I've ever had... Have some family issue in the afternoon... So tried to eat away all my frustrations... Wanted to have a McFlurry... So went out to the nearest McD and missed the turn... Gosh dunno what was I thinking at that moment... So turned back and make sure I didn't miss the junction... Then as I was happily ordering my McFlurry, that stupid fella said, "Mesin rosak." @#!$*# Of all days, and it has to be today... sigh! In the end ordered an Apple Pie... =.=" Today is really a frustrating day... It is even worse than when doing assignment... I kept swearing in the car, in my head, in my heart..... Dunno whether I still can stand up to this anymore... Sigh~~~

3 comments:

desmondChua said...

cheer up my fren!!! ^^

Unknown said...

hey... what happen la??

u cud talk to me though... if u have no one to turn to

Anonymous said...

hope to leave a comment for u on this post...but havent got a good idea to write what for u ...finally i got one...haha...still remember the movie 'legend of the demigods' we watched in bilik rehat for episode 1?~~ 只要笑口常开,好彩自然来~~hehe...