Merdeka!!!
Yes... We celebrated Malaysia's 51th Independent Day in NS as well... All the hustle and bustle for setting up the stage, preparing agendas etc etc... Its a busy month alright... The celebration ended with fireworks!! Not too shabby I must say...
Stef a.k.a "Queen Elizabeth" & me
Me & Fay / "James Brooke"
Closing Ceremony
Finally this day had came... A day that most looked forward to... A day that I didn't expect to come... Somehow part of me feels happy because I had officially completed National Service; part of me feels sad because of how fast time had past and very soon all of us will have to go our seperate ways and might not even see each other again... All is left would only be pictures and memories...
Us with pangkat...
Most of Alpha Compeni with Berasap Berapi & Jungle...
We won all the piala pusingan *Woo hoo*
ALPHA THE BEST!!!
Time to say goodbye to my pangkat *Muacks*
Johan Kawad... Wakaka
Pelatih Terbaik Wirawati ^^




No comments:
Post a Comment