Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Volleyball

Went to play volleyball with Aaron, Ei Lyn and Farrah yesterday... Danial, Ainaa, Fatin and Ezma were supposed to join us that morning... However, none of them managed to wake up! Sigh! Now I realised that most uni students are leading an unhealthy lifestyle... I WAS once like that... but thanks to NS now I am struggling to be discipline to go to bed on time... Anyway I digress ^-^ Back to volleyball... It was a fun morning... I missed playing volleyball even since after NS... By the way, I joined volleyball club recently... Keeping my fingers crossed that the training session would not be on Monday and Thursday... I have already given up 扯铃 as it clashed with my working hours on Monday T.T hmmm... Sometimes I wondered whether I have made the right decision...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How nice? yeah...i miss the time playing volleyball with u guys in NS...

alice* said...

where's my name? T.T