Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Summer Bummer

This is actually my first summer eversince I became a Notts student... Hmm you guys might wonder when I went last summer... Well, I went to fulfill my duty as a Malaysian i.e. completing NS... To be frank, I still misses the good old days... Soon it will be our 1st anniversary of graduating from NS... It makes me realised that how time had flied... Within a year, I had completed my Year 1 UG studies... All those crazy assignments and exams... Actually, I kindda wanna go back for NS... LOLX... I missed all my NS friends whom I did not make any effort to keep in contact with... I am sooooo sorry... Sigh... It was really hard to juggle friendship when you are loaded with tons & tons & tons of assignments... Anyway, I accidentally bum into a NS friend on a Sunday night when the whole family was going out for a movie... Apparently, that friend is a friend of my sisters and a year ago, he became my friend too... Weird huh??? How can he not see the resemblance between us? LOLX... Maybe it just didn't crossed his mind... What is most bizarre is that he is the son of the canteen lady in my primary school... Both my sisters have known him since primary... But faith let us be friends in Terengganu... I guess he was just destined to meet the three sisters of the Wai family... hahahaha...

No comments: