Name?
Real Full Name: -
Fake Full Name: I like to go by Eilene Wong whenever I am filling up information in just-for-fun websites
Nickname(s): have a couple of them which I am not gonna reveal =p
Sisters?
2 - both are also pain in the ass... just jk... LOLX
Brothers?
Having 2 sis are already pain in the ass... A brother? I think I am gonna pengsan... But I wouldn't mind an elder one... hehe...
Shoe Size?
8 or 9 *I know I am a bigfoot* =(
Where Do You Live?
In a house... Don't everyone?
Favourite Drinks?
Water... I guess... 0 calories
Favourite Breakfast?
Cereal with milk
Have You Been On The Plane?
Yeaps ^^ I like to watch the clouds from above...
Swam In The Ocean?
Nope... But I would like to give a try...
Fallen Asleep In School?
Definitely... It wasn't intentional... I just dozed off...
Have You Ever Cried Because Of Something Someone Said To You?
I do not remember...
If You're Having A Bad Day, Who Are You Most Likely To Go To?
My secret blog...
Are You Loud Or Quiet Most Of The Time?
Depends with the companion that I am with...
Are You Confident?
Yes... to a certain extent
~5 Snacks I Enjoyed~
Basically all food but I am trying not to snack too often...
Friday, May 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment