Thursday, September 18, 2008
Dreams...
*Sigh* Quite a number of friends went to study abroad... So envy of them... Why are they so rich? Why are they so lucky? Why are they so carefree? Able to leave everyone, everything behind... Sometimes it is good not to have any burden on your shoulder... Anyway I digress... I meant to say that I really really really want to study abroad... I want to experience the culture, social life etc etc and most importantly I wanna broaden my horizon... Lately, I keep wondering whether I should be a little bit more persistent and maybe stubborn in order to fulfill my dreams... Just like Hui... But then I keep telling myself that here is not bad either... I don't have to go UK to be successful: I still can achieve success here... I have to keep telling myself that I am already quite lucky for having Star to cover my tuition fees... If not, I won't be able to afford such a good uni not in a million years... If only the mobility study is available for business student once more...... Well I guess for now I am stuck here in Malaysia and have to learn to be grateful for what I have now... And for all those who are out there pursue their dreams, I wish you ALL THE BEST & GOOD LUCK!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
have been here for 2 days...never have a feeling missing family and frens in malaysia...but then when the moment i log in to ur blog...the feeling come on...especially the song
" The Call" made me have a feeling to cry ...haiz...start missing u all...start missing my sister and mummy...start missing the food even start missing the sun in Malaysia...
haha intially that song make me think of you so I put lor... besides it is quite a nice song ^^ anyway I think you should always remember Malaysia... dun ever ever forget ur root... and always always call your mama... hehe... 加油!!!
Post a Comment