The next day, I am assigned to Alpha Company, which later I am very proud of... *grins* Different from the other siri or kumpulan, there are only two companies this time which are Alpha and Bravo as we are too few in person... In this camp, there are only about 141 students and among them, more than half are chinese... *Phew* How relieved I am...
Character Building Class/CB Class
I have to attend CB 1 for about 1 month... God! I didn't even expect that I have to sit on the floor and man! the classroom is damn hot... Some how I did survived the harsh condition of the classroom... For CB 1, our teachers are fat Cikgu Pie, cute Cikgu Nida, nice Cikgu Tie and stinky Cikgu E-Pol... In the class, I learnt about myself as well as making friends in the process... Besides that, I also learn how to juggle three balls which I think I failed miserably... Hehe... Anyway, I was assigned to a Buddy -- See Fah who later goes by the name "Chun Zhu Bao"... LOL

"Chun Zhu Bao" & me
1st of July
This is the one day I will always remember... Haha... It's the day I got promoted to become "Ketua Wirawati"... *proud* Apparently all the kawad practices during secondary school are worth it after all... *grins* And from there on, begins my unbelievable journey in this camp...

Hahaha... 2 Tuans help me wear pangkat *grins*
My pangkat... Miss you guys so much p^.^q
9th of July
This is also one of the days that I will never forget... We Alphas have totally forgot about the whereabouts of our flag after the exciting water activity... It was a painful day as we cried nonstop for the loss of our precious flag... It was all Pie's fault... He was the one to be blamed!!! Stupid fat Pie stole our flag!!!!!!! In order to redeem our flag, we are to prepare sireh junjung as a symbol of apology and claim our beloved flag back... From this incident, I have learnt the importance of a flag... It represents the whole lot of us... It is our soul and therefore it is irreplacable... Hence from then onwards, we work together to guard our Alpha flag...
Alpha flag *ALPHA THE BEST!!!*
Sireh Junjung
M16 Weapon
Finally, I get to handle a weapon... WooHoo!!! It was totally not what I imagine it to be... I had successfully scored 59/100... Although this didn't qualify me in the top ten shooters, I am grateful for the opportunity to handle a real weapon... Hmmm, wonder what it will be like if I were to hold this weapon during a war???
Shooting site...
Me & Men Yoog
Weapon in hand!! (Don't play play arrr...)
Kenegaraaan Class/KN Class
After CB class is over, I thought I would be free of classes... However, apparently there is still one more module -- Kenegaraan... *sigh* I was assigned to KN3 which is named Haji Abdul Rahman Limbong guided by Cikgu Sue... I personally think that the objectives of KN class sucks... I don't know about the others, but for me, I don't feel any more patriotic than I was before... Despite the lousiness of the module content, I was having fun with my classmates especially Ah Hui... We passed paper to the other class... We played and fooled around... We drew Jalur Gemilang and skipped dinner causing Christine to be angry with us... Scolding us like a mom... LOL... Sweet memories... =) I missed all the fun days & I love my KN class... Fifah, Maria, sexy Ima, Hui, Joe, Jie, Neony, ever noisy Sen Sen, Yu Sien a.k.a. "Hangtu", Men Yoog a.k.a. "Chun Zhu Bao", Fay, Jackey, Ah Loong, Syahid, Eng Soon & E-Cak a.k.a. Cicak =P
Volleyball
Another event to be remembered of... We learn how to play volleyball under the wings of Cikgu Ismail... He is the most awesome teacher... At his fifties, he is showing no signs of old age... His skills are damn good... A patient man, he trained us everyday... Showing the correct techniques... And it is volleyball, I get to meet and know a few more friends -- Cheng Cheng Cheng Cheng (a state player & also an interior designer!), Tiong, Simon, NZ, Ana, Ah Yat, Fiza, Kayu, Xiong Xiong......

*Agro... GO! FIGHT!! WIN!!!*
Thats it for now... Stay tune for part 2... and pictures too ^.^


2 comments:
hey!!! ur post reminded me bout my happy time in my camp too u kno!!!! it's juz like wat u said were same as mine!!!! anyway, i got 32 over 100 oni lor, ur marks were so so so much higer den mine.. =) n yeah! d CB class was a hot 1, very, with the long n thick baju kelas, hmph! I played volleyball, I lost our team flag, I cried for the flag, I was in alpha group, I skipped dinner, I learnt how 2 juggle.. There;re just so much of similarities!!!! owh..... I miss my camp!!!
Anyway, Welcome home =)
hey...baby not in our class lar...he is in KN4...one more in our class is engsoon arh...
Post a Comment